Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where I've been

Lately, I've been unable to blog because I've been blogging elsewhere. I am now blogging for work at the blog What's on My Nightstand?. I will still occasionally blog here, but it will be sporadic.

I've also been working on a website for book lovers called How to Find and Share Books. I created it for a course I took on website design, but I intend to keep it current and eventually add more content.

I am still keeping up my book twitter GretchenBooks as well. Feel free to follow my Twitter. I tweet books I like or am interested in reading with links to either book excerpts or summaries.

Finally, I keep track of my books at Shelfari, if you want to check out what I've read, am reading, or plan to read. I also write reviews there occasionally.

2 comments:

DocStout said...

Welcome back to blogging! I thought about your books and this blog while updating my own today, as I was going to write about a book you gave me, but the post turned into... something else.

Unknown said...

Ah, were you perchance going to write about Elantris? :)