Tuesday, June 24, 2008

YouTube

First off, I have been working on the YouTube part of this week's activity today. I visited YouTube in the past, but I never set up an account. I really recommend doing this. You can mark your favorite video clips, subscribe to other users channels, and create a playlist of videos to share with others.

On searching in YouTube for useful information for work, I looked up "The Common Craft Show" that is featured each week in our Library 2.Oakton weekly activity explanations. They provide great explanations of various online technology in "plain english." What I didn't know is that they had a Halloween spoof called "Zombies in Plain English." I about died laughing. Here it is for your enjoyment.

8 comments:

Rich said...

first time seeing that video. very funny :)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Reminds me of the ungoal card from Zombie Fluxx - Zombies Win :D

Gretchen Schneider said...

Zombie games rule. I have Zombies 1-5, too.

Dean has a zombie hunting license on his truck. It's SOOO funny.

Anonymous said...

Zombie hunting license...I agree would be totally hysterical. :)

Gretchen Schneider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretchen Schneider said...

If you want to see the sticker, it is at: http://i257.photobucket.com/
albums/hh238/zombietargets/
zombiehuntingpermitstickerfinal.jpg
you can see what the sticker looks like. Oh, they also make zombie silhouette targets to shoot at the gun range. :-)

Anonymous said...

omg! You haven't seen my baby vids yet, have you?

http://youtube.com/user/kateshort has ones up to about a month or two ago. I need to upload the new ones.

This is how I keep my mom updated on All Things Baby.

What's your username?

Gretchen Schneider said...

GretchenSC is my username in YouTube.